Dear Valued Client,
At Skirbunt & Skirbunt, LLC, we are committed to continuing to provide unsurpassed representation while also maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our clients and colleagues as we transition into the “new normal.” Our office will reopen commencing June 1, 2020, and, as such, we have developed a guide as to what you can expect upon arriving at our office.
Prior to your Arrival:
- We ask that everyone assess his or her own health and physical wellbeing prior to arriving at our office. If you do not feel well or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact our office to reschedule your meeting or make alternative arrangements for your meeting to occur via telephone or video conference.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to or upon entering our office.
- If you do not feel comfortable physically coming into our office for your meeting, we are happy to make alternative arrangements. Please contact your attorney to coordinate the same.
- Upon arrival to our office, we will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Everyone who enters our office will be required to wear a mask or other face covering. If you do not bring a mask with you to our office, we will provide you with a disposable mask. If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We will not be offering any magazines, newspapers, or refreshments at this time. We will have bottled water available upon request, and you are invited to bring your own personal beverage.
During your Meeting:
- Our conference rooms are equipped to conduct multi-person meetings while observing social distancing guidelines. We will configure the conference rooms so that everyone is a safe distance away from the next individual.
- Our conference rooms will be completely sanitized before and after each meeting.
After your Meeting:
- If, after your meeting, you believe you have fallen ill, or believe that you may have exposed a member of our firm to COVID-19, we ask that you immediately contact our office so that we may take the necessary precautionary measures to ensure that we do not further the spread of the virus.
As always, please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Skirbunt & Skirbunt, LLC